Getting in touch with Mills Pest Management is easy. Simply fill out our online appointment form and we will be contact as soon as possible.
HOW IT WORKS we apply our “FOUR-I’s” approach to all of our service programs.
INSPECTIONWe start with a thorough inspection of the property. Highly trained representatives will assess your pest problems and potential risks then develop a customized program designed to keep your home and business pest free.
INFORMWe establish a working relationship with homeowners/business owners to help maximize the effectiveness of our pest management program. Communication is critical – a well informed customer is a happy customer.
INTERJECT We look at the big picture and focus on long term prevention of pests by performing pre-treatment inspections, identifying conditions conducive to pests, de-webbing, placement of monitoring devices, sanitation recommendations, prevention & exclusion, and applying pesticides in a safe and strategic manner are all examples of how Mills PM implements the practices of IPM.
IMPLEMENTRegular exterior services create a protective perimeter around your property that helps keep pests out. Choose from one of our recurring service programs – monthly, bimonthly, quarterly to prevent unwanted pests from coming back.
DEFEND YOUR HOME FROM PESTS WITH MILLS PEST MANAGEMENT
Call us for a free estimate 818-814-411Mills Pest Management knows how important a pest free home is to you and your family. If you’re a business owner it’s equally important to your employees and customers.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Approach
There’s no such thing as a “common” pest problem when it comes to your health, safety and image. That’s why we’ll treat your pest problem with the most effective treatments available. It’s all part of our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach. We use our comprehensive knowledge of the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information is combined with the best available pest control methods to manage pests and pest damage by the most economical means with the least possible impact on people, property and the environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Home Sanitation Services.
- Residential Pest Control.
- Commercial Pest Control.
- Home Wood Repairs.
- Termite Control Services.
- Fumigation Services.
- Weed Control.
- Monthly/Bimonthly/Quarterly Service Plans.
- Residential & Commercial services.
- Free inspections.
- Services for ants, bed bugs, bees, beetles, birds, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, flies, gophers, mice, moths, opossums, racoons, rats, silverfish, skunks, slugs, snails, spiders, termites, ticks, wasps, weeds and more.
- EcoSmart Services available.
- 24/7 Emergency Services available.
- Free inspection for homeowners (not selling home)
- WDO (termite) reports & certification for Real Estate/Escrow.
- Tent fumigation, Heat, Localized treatments, Preventative treatments, Wood repairs.
- Termite Service Contracts (annual termite warranty)
- Weed control
- Turf fertilization & hydration